Oh!!! I want to watch Saam Num Neua Thong

 

Oh, my!!! I really...really need to find time to watch lakorn again. Saam Num Neua Thong was already aired (two episodes) and i didn't watch it??? How come????

And i haven't even watch Roy Marn yet!!! I've been wanting to watch it and yet, i didn't??? Rak Patiharn, Game Rai Game Rak too! Seriously, Sara...what has happened to your addiction to lakorn???

Oh, i know! Time!! Yes, i just don't have time. It's the end of the year, so my works at office were like A LOT!! 

And then my very first novel is coming out, in mid-January which only means...more works. I love doing anything related to my novel, though. Yup, the promotion things...haha!!

Seriously, i need to find some times to be the lakorn-maniac Sara again...hehe...

I want to watch this, yup..i want to watch this 3 Golden Guys. Wonder which couple i will like more? I think i will root for Mark-Kimberly pair. I don't know...just wanting to watch how the brother-sister in 4 Huajai Haeng Khun Khao turn to couples in SNNT. 

Hmm....time...time....

Share this:

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

Hello We are OddThemes, Our name came from the fact that we are UNIQUE. We specialize in designing premium looking fully customizable highly responsive blogger templates. We at OddThemes do carry a philosophy that: Nothing Is Impossible

4 comments:

  1. writer tgk lakorn kat tv mne?

    -tinie-

    ReplyDelete
  2. seriously u have to watch game rai game rak 1st.. recommended to u..best sgt!! :D

    congrats 4 ur 1st novel.. suke sgt cite tu :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @anonymous: sy tgk kt youtube je. tp kn best klu ade tv utk tgk lakorn?? haha!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @xuanza: yup, planning to. can't wait to wait Yadech again...hehe

    thx 4 d wish..hehe, thx sbb suke citer sy tu..=)

    ReplyDelete