Book Xcess - The Best Book Store!!!

~Book Xcess~

Have you ever imagine that you can actually get a RM 79.90 novel at only RM 24.90??? Sounds too good to be true, isn’t it? Well, that’s what you can get from Book Xcess, my favourite book store!!!

Located at Amcorp Mall in Petaling Jaya, Book Xcess can be considered as heaven for books lovers like me. Yeah, I know I sound too exaggerating but I’m telling you, that’s what I really feel!! When in some other book store, you can only buy 2 or 3 books with 100 bucks; here you can get up to 10 novels!! And of course, they are NOT second-handed books. They are all brand new. And if you have the member card, you can get more discounts. Isn't that great???

~I love the decoration~

~And i especially love this, it's kinda reminds me of cinema~

Some of the books that i bought in Book Xcess...

~Julia Quinn; The Duke and I~

~Cecilia Ahern; The Gift (Hardcover)~

~Cecilia Ahern; The Book of Tomorrow (Hardcover)~



Share this:

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

Hello We are OddThemes, Our name came from the fact that we are UNIQUE. We specialize in designing premium looking fully customizable highly responsive blogger templates. We at OddThemes do carry a philosophy that: Nothing Is Impossible

0 comments:

Post a Comment