Christian Bautista

Christian Bautista was first introduced to me by my sister last year. Yes, I admit it. I know him so late since he was actually a sensation since 2004. Well, I was too into k-pop and j-pop at that time…hehe.. And I’m actually glad that I know him and listen to his songs. He has the most soothing voice!!

Known as Asia’s Pop Idol and Romantic Balladeer, he is indeed one of Asia’s hottest singing sensations. His stardom actually started way back to Star in a Million, a Philippine reality show aired on ABS-CBN channel, winning the 4th place in the competition in 2003. Though he did not win the coveted title, he proves himself to be the best (at least in my eyes) as he blossomed into a famous singer, actor and model.

Being a choir member in church since he was seven years old (I bet he was a tenor), it was a ‘no wonder’ of why he got such awesome voice. Well, he was born with the talent. And I see that his voice is actually gets better and better with times.

So, a little information about our Mr. Christian Bautista!!

Full name: Christian Joseph Morata Bautista
Date of Birth: October 19, 1981
Place of Birth: Manila, Philippines
Siblings: Eldest of three (Jo and Ebert Bautista)
Education: International Christian Academy (Grade school and high school), University of the Philippines-Diliman (Landscape Architecture) – graduating with Bachelor of Arts degree

Share this:

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

Hello We are OddThemes, Our name came from the fact that we are UNIQUE. We specialize in designing premium looking fully customizable highly responsive blogger templates. We at OddThemes do carry a philosophy that: Nothing Is Impossible

0 comments:

Post a Comment