The scariest thing that ever happened to me

It was in my second year in university. As one of the facilitators for the juniors, I was placed in the highest floor of the hostel. And I was the only one live there for one whole week before the juniors started coming in.

On that day, I was moving my stuffs into the room. I switched on the fan and started to clean the place. Then, I heard some noise which I just ignored and started to squat to clean something on the floor. Out of the blue, the fan fell on me. Yes, that moving fan actually fell right on me!!!

I was lucky that I was squatting when the incident happened and there was a bed beside me. So basically, the fan fell on the bed and me. If I was standing at the time, I don’t know what had happened to me. Well, let’s not imagine it…

The blades hit me but it was not too bad. Just a little cut and bruises on my back and my shoulder. But it was seriously the biggest shock in my whole life. I mean, what’s the chance of you getting hit by a moving fan?? 5 out of 100??? And I still remember how scared I was and I was all shivering when my friends found me…

Share this:

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

Hello We are OddThemes, Our name came from the fact that we are UNIQUE. We specialize in designing premium looking fully customizable highly responsive blogger templates. We at OddThemes do carry a philosophy that: Nothing Is Impossible

2 comments:

  1. sara..saya ingat jugak kejadian tersebut...hahahhaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, sy mmg x leh lupa....
    trauma kot!!! haha

    ReplyDelete