Happy Raya Day!!!

Wow!! It has been months since I last wrote here…hehe..what to do?? I was quite busy and of course too lazy..haha!!

Maybe it’s not too late for me to wish…Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri!! Happy Eidul Fitri!!! So, how’s your ‘raya’?? Mine was awesome!!!! I spent my Eid at my mum’s hometown in Kedah after 3 years not going back. And guess what?? I drove back from KL to Kedah!!! Haha..i can’t believe it!! Alhamdulillah, I went and came back safe and sound. Don’t you think it just scary to read and watch on news about all those accidents happened during Eid holiday?? To those who lost their loved one, I would like to offer my condolences. Salam takziah…

For Muslims, Eid is our most special day. It is a time for celebration after fasting for one whole month in Ramadhan. It is a time to forgive each other, hence given meaning to the famous quote ‘Maaf Zahir & Batin’ (Please forgive physically & emotionally). Ok, I know that the word ‘Batin’ does not mean emotionally but it has something to do with the inner self…hehe..

And of course, one more good thing about Eid is the ‘duit raya’!!! Duit raya is like ‘ang pow’ in Chinese New Year. Actually, giving ‘duit raya’ is not an obligation...i mean it’s not a must-do thing in Islam. It is just a Malay custom. I don’t know how it started caused basically when I was born 23 years ago; I got ‘duit raya’ on every Eidul Fitri. Ok, it has stopped since last year…huhu… In fact, starting last year I’ve become one of the person giving ‘duit raya’. Huwaaaa!!! That’s sad!!! I still want my ‘duit raya’!! hehe…=)

Last but not least…

Selamat Hari Raya Aidil Fitri, Maaf Zahir & Batin!!!! Don’t forget to invite me for open house…hehe..=)

Share this:

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

Hello We are OddThemes, Our name came from the fact that we are UNIQUE. We specialize in designing premium looking fully customizable highly responsive blogger templates. We at OddThemes do carry a philosophy that: Nothing Is Impossible

0 comments:

Post a Comment