LOVE...part 1

yesterday was 14th February...meaning...Valentine's Day!!!
for Muslim like me, it's not appropriate to celebrate it (due to its history)..
so i'm not going to write about Valentine's Day
instead, let's talk about LOVE!!!

love is not only between a guy and a girl...
or a husband and a wife...
it might be between us and GOD...
or between us and our parents...
or between sisters and brothers...
or between friends...
and it might be towards our environments
aka flowers, pets or just a simple flowing river...
but love is LOVE!!!!
and the moment that you know you have love around you
is the best moment ever...

i still remember how naughty i was when i was a child...
playing with the boys, doing silly things, climbing trees and doing all sort of other things
that a child would do...
and there was one moment that still stuck in me even after almost 20 years...
and that one moment showed me the love that my sis has for me, though perhaps back then she didn't even realized it
i was injured when playing with one of the boys..well, i stepped on broken glasses and my feet was bleeding a lot and to my surprise, my sis piggybacked me from where we were playing till we reached home...i think it was 10 minutes walking
and you know what?? she was just 5 yrs old and i was 4 yrs old..so obviously she was just as small as me but still....she actually did that for the sake of me..
and how come i still remember that??
well, because i got this y-shaped scar on my feet due to that incident..
and i guess the scar will always reminds me of that fateful day
so, thanks sis!!!!!!!! =)

~sister's love~

Share this:

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

Hello We are OddThemes, Our name came from the fact that we are UNIQUE. We specialize in designing premium looking fully customizable highly responsive blogger templates. We at OddThemes do carry a philosophy that: Nothing Is Impossible

2 comments:

  1. lor, x sngka dpt comment...hehe..
    seronok plak rsnye...=)

    ReplyDelete