home sweet home....

~my sweet home~

in malay, there's a saying 'rumahku syurgaku' (my home my heaven)..
my heaven? that's remind me of Big Bang 'My heaven', i like that song
.. it is such a lovely song, but of course i love 'Let me hear ur voice' more..
oh, my!! sara, u r supposed to write about ur home, not Big Bang...hehe..

my sweet home..yup, my home..d sweetest home..so yes, it is indeed my heaven...
today, i'm in d mood of talking (or rather writing) about my home because i'm home!!!
it has been 3 months since d last time i went back home so i was kinda miss my home and everyone at home soooooooo much...
i guess that's what becomes to u when u actually have half a dozen little brothers and sisters and u get used to having noise around u, and when they r not with u, u will feel.....hmmm, weird??? for sure, u'll miss d chaos...=)






Share this:

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

Hello We are OddThemes, Our name came from the fact that we are UNIQUE. We specialize in designing premium looking fully customizable highly responsive blogger templates. We at OddThemes do carry a philosophy that: Nothing Is Impossible

2 comments:

  1. next raya ak nk pi uma hang!

    anjell

    ReplyDelete
  2. blh2!!! sile lar b'kunjung ke rmh sy...hehe..=)

    ReplyDelete