chibisuke sara???

d first entry of my own blog..yatta!!!!

hajimemashite!!
atashi namae wa Sara desu..yoroshiku onegaizimasu!!! =)
(pls ignore any spelling mistake on my japanese greeting...hehe)

at last, chibisuke Sara has her own blog!! and why chibisuke?? obviously it's because of my 'smallness', though i want to think that it's because of my 'cuteness'...hehehe...
wait..is there such a thing as 'smallness'??

and why i start this blog???
well, the credit goes to teuki and anjell!!!! (u know who u r, my dear..hehe..)
due to ur strong influence on me (though i really don't want to admit that u gave such an impact on me...hehe..), i'm officially starting this 'WatashiNoSara'!!!

so...
WELCOME!!!!!!!! =)

Share this:

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

Hello We are OddThemes, Our name came from the fact that we are UNIQUE. We specialize in designing premium looking fully customizable highly responsive blogger templates. We at OddThemes do carry a philosophy that: Nothing Is Impossible

3 comments:

  1. waaa,,i feel honoured. thank you thank you! huhu..
    ak bru prasan blog ko arini sara chibisuke-san(:

    write more okeh!

    anjell

    ReplyDelete
  2. sy pn x sngka awk prasan blog ni...
    sy blm wat announcement psl blog ni lg...hehe..
    kite dua slamat b'blog lar ek...hehe..=)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ak pn bwu pasan...tahniah2...tp jgn usik SuJu ek...leave them to me tuk ak berblog

    teukie

    ReplyDelete